Friday, January 18, 2013

2013 Resolutions

Wow - I haven't posted in a very long time.  To anyone out there who has missed my posts, I apologize!

We are 18 days into 2013, but it's better late than never: Here are my 2013 Resolutions.

  1. Run 10 miles a week
  2. Hike Half Dome in Yosemite National Park
  3. Finally hit a 10 minute mile running pace
  4. Read 12 books
  5. Visit all 3 of my sisters
I'm always working towards being more patient.  I think that's my biggest character flaw.  I get frustrated very easily.  And God forbid if something doesn't go according to plan, sometimes I don't know how to handle it.  But I'm aware of these "traits" and I'm working on making them better.

What are some of your resolutions for 2013?  Big plans for the new year?  

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on #1 and #3! :) Though they are just general goals of mine and not necessarily new years resolutions. Great to see you in the park on Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete