Wednesday, March 28, 2012

HeyTell App Review

If you don't already have this App, you're crazy.  That's right, I just called you crazy.  I've been using this app for over a year now and I can't tell you how useful it is.  It is available for iphones and droids so most smart phone users can download.

HeyTell is like a walkie-talkie, but better.  You talk into you phone after you've selected who you want to message and the app sends the file to the recipient.  Then it acts like a text message program.  The app will notify you when you have a new message and all messages are saved if you want to go back to them later.

Have I mentioned that it's free?

Here is how it works.  You download because you're crazy if you don't.  Then you create a profile for your specific device.  I have an iphone and an ipad and I have it on both devices, my name makes it clear which is which to my friends.  Once downloaded, you invite your friends to join HeyTell and then you're connected to one another through the app.

HeyTell has come in handy so many times when making plans or even while driving.  Texting and driving is SO bad and distracting, using HeyTell makes it so much easier when you can just talk into your phone.  It's also a VOICE message so it feels more personal than a text.

No longer are you stuck typing out a long message with directions to your house or a restaurant or running the risk of something coming across wrong in a text - use HeyTell!

No comments:

Post a Comment