Thursday, March 1, 2012

March - the best month of the year

Today is the 1st day of March.  I'm wearing green to celebrate.  March is my favorite month of the year.

Spring begins which bring back open toed shoes, dresses without tights and tanner skin
The start of deck parties and BBQs when you can actually enjoy them because you're not sweating
Pretty flowers are starting to bloom
College basketball is at it's finest this month
Gambling on college basketball
School age kids and college students get excited about Spring Break
St. Patrick's Day
Most important to me, my birthday

It's also going to be in the low 70s today in Atlanta.  Are you serious!?  That's perfect!

I have a pretty exciting trip planned this month to Chicago, one of my favorite cities.  Not much more can happen in March to get me more excited than I already am.

I'll be 30 in less than two weeks.  I'm not dreading it as much as I thought I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment