Friday, June 10, 2011

TOMS - I can't get enough

Only the best, most comfortable shoe on the planet...

Why was I so late to jump on the wagon??  I LOVE TOMS SHOES!  I want a million pairs, in every color possible.

Yesterday was my first day wearing my new, grey TOMS and they couldn't be more comfortable.  I got them in a size 11 because a size 10 I tried on at one point were just fitting my foot and I was worried about how they would stretch.  This morning I bought my second pair of Toms, in blue, size 10.  Classic fit.  Not only are they the most comfortable shoe I've worn besides my flip flops, but they aren't ridiculously priced.

I'm definitely going to frequent the site to see what new fabrics they come up with and styles.  I need to try a new style soon.  They also started selling sun glasses.  They are a little pricey for me, but who knows, maybe one day.

It keeps getting better: One for One Movement - for every pair of shoes purchased, TOMS will donate a pair of shoes to a child in need.  They are great shoes and you're helping children... you can't feel bad for spending the money!

These will be the next ones I purchase.  I can't wait until I get them.  (Stephen might be getting a pair one day soon!)

Go to the website now, order a pair, help a child in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment