Thursday, August 4, 2011

Green Fin Wine

Last night Stephen made the best dinner - and it was so easy.  He made pasta with fried chicken.  Look how delicious it looks - and it tasted just as good as it looks.  Now if you follow my blog (all two of you!) you know Stephen is an amazing cook and cooks for us quite often.  What was new last night was the Green Fin wine.


The wine is a cabernet sauvignon from Trader Joe's, my all time favorite place to get wine.  It's so cheap and so good!  Green Fin did not disappoint.  They also have a white wine Green Fin, haven't tried that one yet.  Stephen wasn't drinking, so it was left in my hands to finish the bottle.  I didn't get to finish all of it because of soccer, but I did my best.  It's nice and dry and doesn't leave a gross after taste.  I'll be adding it to my regular Trader Joe's shopping lists.  

No comments:

Post a Comment