You can watch all of the videos on the website or you can watch them on Crackle. We watch on Crackle because it plays through our Roku at home and into our big screen TV. The downside of watching on Crackle is that we don't get the bonus footage, what they call Spare Parts. They also have a Facebook page that you can like that will link to new videos.
It's so interesting to see Jerry as himself and the interactions he has with his friends. You can tell that he genuinely likes these people and I love how easy it seems to make him laugh. Sometimes I find myself laughing at him laughing more than I'm laughing at the joke.
I think my favorite episode so far is when Carl Reiner is his guest and Carl introduces Jerry to Mel Brooks. You can see how excited Jerry is to meet Mel and it's great to watch these comedic geniuses discuss the business.
There are 9 episodes so far, this week's will be the 10th, and I've watched every one of them. I'm fascinated. So far, Jerry has dined with:
- Larry David (they worked together on Seinfeld)
- Ricky Gervais (one of the funniest car scenes ever)
- Brian Regan (freaking hilarious man)
- Alec Baldwin (how crazy would it be to see them eating together)
- Joel Hodgson (new comedian to me)
- Bob Einstein (LOVE him. I saw him on Arrested Development but didn't know he was so much more than the small part he played)
- Barry Marder
- Colin Quinn and Mario Joyner (Colin is beyond funny and Mario was a new introduction to me, but I'm a huge fan now)
- Carl Reiner and Mel Brooks
Check it out, sit back and laugh a little bit.