Monday, January 9, 2012

Celebrate the 80's

It's 2012, that means I'm tuning 30.  Only a few months away.  Oh goodness.  This past weekend was one of my best friend's 30th birthdays.  At least I'm not first!  To celebrate her husband threw her a 80's themed birthday party.  Costumes were required unless you weren't born in the 80s.



Stephen and I went all out.  He went preppy, I went rocker.  Who knew I would find a RUN DMC shirt!  The pink is actually puff paint.


Crimped hair, pink fishnet stockings, scrunchies.

  
Me and 3 of the most special ladies ever.  Check out Whitney's pants - those were a Good Will find.  So amazing.

Of course there was beer pong...


And flip cup...  Just check out the outfits.  Enjoy.


She is too young to know about the 80s.  She was not amused.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie! Saw your comment this morning and thought I would comment back here, there are so many comments on that post, I didn't want it to get lost in the mix. I know it such a small world! That post has gone nutty viral over on Pinterest, it is crazy. Anyway, so glad you stopped by and like my blog! And p.s I am turning 30 on Friday too! So happy early Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete