Thursday, October 13, 2011

Covergirl LashBlast Fusion: Product Review

I've used the same mascara for a long time - it works, why switch it up, right?  Well, I wanted to see if in the past 5 years all of the new "technology" I keep seeing on all of the cosmetic commercials is true.  Have the makeup companies really found a way to make my lashes longer and more full?

I picked up Covergirl's Lash Blast Fusion, the waterproof version, while at Target the other night.  I've been wearing it for two days and I'm not seeing any difference from what my lashes normally look like.  As a matter of fact, my lashes feel LESS thick than they normally do with my Maybelline Full n' Soft mascara.

The application brush's bristles are pretty short, so i'm not sure how they make anything longer.

I spend $7+ on this new mascara, I'll be using it until it's empty, but quickly switching back to Maybelline - my trusted choice.  Who am I kidding, I'll probably buy Maybelline the next time I'm at the store and I think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment