Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Crest 3D White Whitestrips: Product Review



Our toothpaste came with a 3D White Crest Whitestrip trial packet.  I've never tried Whitestrips and I've always wanted to.  My teeth are SUPER sensitive so I've always avoided them.  It was 10:00 last night I had hadn't done anything new for the day, so on went the strips.

A strip for your top teeth and one for your bottom teeth are included in each package.  Gel side goes onto your teeth.  They went farther back in my mouth than I expected them too - good I guess.  The package recommends wearing for 30 min for best results.  I made it 18 minutes.  It might just be me, but the taste that was in my mouth from the strips was about to make me gag.  I was probably just being a baby, but I wanted them off.

Did I notice any results?  Not so much.  However, I didn't wear the full time, I only had one (you should wear every day for best results) and I'm pretty skeptical of stuff like that.

Anyone else with good results?

No comments:

Post a Comment