Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pumpkin Muffins

I thought my Peach Cobbler recipe was pretty easy.  Then my fellow blogger and close friend posted a recipe for Pumpkin Muffins.  EVEN EASIER!  (Kristin also gave me the Peach Cobbler recipe - why didn't we cook this much when we lived together??)

Dear Santa, I need a new camera.

Steps to deliciousness:

  1. Combine a box of Yellow Cake and a can of Pumpkin Puree
  2. Mix with a mixer until smooth, it will be think
  3. Place in muffin tins
  4. Bake for 20-25 min at 350 degrees
That's it!

I wanted to try a homemade cream cheese frosting on the muffins, but cream cheese was left of the grocery list.  Stephen placed a pecan half on each muffin before cooking - yum.  We want to try chocolate cake mix next.  

They are the perfect addition to a fall breakfast table (or lunch table, dinner table, or snack table... I'm not picky).  The hardest part of this recipe is actually finding the can of pumpkin.  It's October, Publix, get it together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment