Monday, February 14, 2011

60 degrees and sunny

Saturday was the unofficial start to festival season in Atlanta.  The temperature is starting to warm up, the flowers are about to start blooming and it's almost that time for sundresses and flip flops.  I've said it before, but Spring time is my favorite time of the year in Atlanta.  The tulips bloom, the weather isn't too hot and there is always something going on outdoors.

We hit up Oysterfest at Park Tavern this Saturday.  It was the perfect day.  Just look at the view!



We drank mojitos and people watched for a few hours before walking back to my place.  That's right, I can WALK to Piedmont Park.  So awesome.  

Sadly I had started to feel sick the day before so our Oysterfest time was cut short.  And that was basically the end to my fun weekend I had planned.  I had to cancel two dinners and a brunch this weekend because I wasn't feeling well. BOO

Being sick, I watched a ton of movies this weekend:

Going the Distance - B - lots of cheese, but I love Drew and Christina 
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - B - not nearly as good as the first one

Clearing out room on the Netflix queue for Mad Men Season 1

No comments:

Post a Comment