Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Six Feet Under

Last night I had packed with plans and didn't really know where I was going to fit my new thing of the day.  Luckily where we decided to go to dinner was new to me and just perfect!

I had to hit up my all-time favorite store, Anthropologie, while it was still Friends and Family time to get some new clothes - success!  I'm not sure what it is these days, but the maxi dresses are long enough for me!  I can't help but to buy them!!


This is my new one from last night.  I can't wait to wear it.  It's going to be the perfect weekend dress, the perfect dress for work with a cardigan and the perfect going out dress to dress up with jewelry.  LOVE IT.

Then it was off to Ikea to look around.  I got some new bowls and curtains for my living room.  I know what I'll be doing one night this week.  I'd like to have my apartment 100% ready when my parents come up in July.  Not much more to go, but still have some furniture shopping to do.  I really want this dresser.  I don't have a linen closet so all of my towels and blankets are still in two boxes by my bathroom - not pretty.  I could have not bought the dress and bought the dresser... but I can't wear the dresser out!  I also need to make sure I know where I can put it.  I love that it's red!  All of my other furniture is black, but I have a lot of color in my bedroom so I don't think it will be a problem.


After we finished our shopping it was time for Official Date #2 with Stephen.  Now, let's be honest, he and I have spent a lot of time together the past two weeks and it's been great, but last night counts as our official second date.  It was perfect.  We went to Six Feet Under on 11th Street.  The Green Roof of the restaurant has one of the best views of the Atlanta skyline.  You can see Buckhead, Atlantic Station, Midtown and Downtown.  We got there at sunset so we saw the sun go down and the lights come on.  Beautiful.  I'll be bringing my dad and step mom when they're in town.  I had the shrimp boil - delish.  So much food, but I had some help.

This isn't a picture I took last night, but it gives you an idea...

Well, that was my evening.  Shopping and taking in the Atlanta skyline for the first time from Six Feet Under on a second date.  There will be a lot more with Stephen in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment