Monday, April 4, 2011

A weekend without rain!

We finally got a break from the rain this last weekend and it looked like the entire city was celebrating.  The parks were packed and even with the cooler air, the sundresses we out.

Friday night I went out "early, so I can get home early." Famous last words.  We were out until 3:00am.  It was such a great night it was totally worth the hangover in the morning.  We started at Ormsby's then came back to my place, destroyed my kitchen in a few short minutes with shots and beers.  We then walked to RiRa.  It was my first time walking to RiRa and it wasn't that bad!  It was also my first time at RiRa for more than one drink.  Normally I head there when I'm so far gone that I can only make it one drink and I send myself home.

Saturday was a day of recovery.  I hit up two different BBQs and only drank one beer all day.  My body couldn't take it.  I didn't go out that night and stayed in to watch Love and Other Drugs.  Good movie, lots of topless scenes and lots of sex.  But a good story.  I recommend it.

Sunday was even prettier than Saturday so I spent as much of it outside as possible.  Dinner was at a rooftop BBQ at my neighbor's fiancee's condo.  It was the perfect way to end the weekend.  I'd never been in any of the high rise condos around my place, but this one was pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment