Thursday, May 12, 2011

Eats



Yep, that's the name of the new restaurant that I tried yesterday for lunch, Eats.  I've driven past it for months and didn't know what it was so I'd never gone in.  Micah and Jessica and hit it up for lunch yesterday.

Eats has been around Atlanta for a while and the food is the reason it's still around.  You have so many options, even the pickiest eater would be able to find something.  It's basically a fast food restaurant with healthy, good home cooking.  There is a build your own pasta cooking station and a meat and veggie ordering counter.  All three of us chose to go the meat and veggie route yesterday.  The portions are HUGE and the price much lower than what I thought it would be for such a giant plate of food.  I ordered Turkey Meatloaf with a Sweet Potato and Green Beans.  Look at the plate!


There was no way I was finishing all of that food.  Everything tasted great and it came out so fast - they really have the process down at Eats which is why it's been named on of the top Cheap Eats in the city for a long time.

If you haven't been, check it out!  Anyone else been lately?  What did you have?  I want to go back and there are so many options!

No comments:

Post a Comment