Tuesday, May 24, 2011

No Strings Attached - Movie Review

Netflix is keeping me entertained!  Last night I watched the Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher flick, No Strings Attached.  I knew what to expect when I hit play and it's exactly what I got.



It was a cute, predictable romantic comedy with two beautiful lead actors that are easy to look at.  It was nice to see Natalie play someone normal after watching Black Swan.

If you haven't seen it - two friends decide to enter a physical-only relationship, nothing romantic, only sex until one of them starts to feel something more for the other person.  Of course that's a bad idea.  Someone will always develop feelings.

I strongly believe that a man and woman can be friends without there being anything sexual.  I do NOT believe that a man and woman can be in a sexual relationship and just be friends.  That's just my opinion.

Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis have a VERY similar movie, Friends with Benefits, coming out in July. It will be interesting to see if they have different endings - because, yes, I'm not going to miss this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment