Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kashi Thin Crust Mushroom Trio & Spinach Pizza

I don't consider myself a huge frozen pizza eater - but I eat my fair share. On a really busy night they are just so easy!



I usually go with California Pizza Kitchen pizzas so last night I branched out and tried the Kashi Thin Crust Mushroom Trio & Spinach pizza.  There is so much talk about how healthy Kashi is for you and how it should be my snack food all the time, no matter what it is, so I decided to give it a shot.  It was pretty good!

I had just finished a 3 mile run and was starving and I ate 3/4 of the pizza while watching Glee.  Nights don't get better than that.



I'm definitely going to have to try some of the other pizzas.  They are a little more expensive, but if they are that much better for me - what's a dollar at the end of the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment