Friday, March 25, 2011

Let's Go Gators!!

Last night was the Sweet 16 game between BYU and my beloved Florida Gators.  My boys dominated.  BYU has one awesome player (32) and we did such a great job holding him to his average points and not letting him run away with the game.  All the other BYU players were kept to single digit points.  We will play Butler on Saturday afternoon for the chance to make it to the Final Four.  Butler has been a strong opponent for us, it's going to be a big, big game.



Sometimes, nights don't always work out as planned and I ended up at a bar alone.  Definitely wasn't planning on that "new thing" to happen without mental preparation.  But it wasn't as bad as I thought it was.  There were plenty of other people around me that were solo, so I avoided the staring and pointing that I thought would happen.  I'm not a fan of sitting alone and watching a game, but now that I've done it, I won't be as nervous to do it again.  (I'm choosing not to have cable for a few months to save money, the game was on TBS.)

No comments:

Post a Comment