Wednesday, March 9, 2011

One blog just isn't enough

The agency where I work, Ames Scullin O'Haire, has a blog that all employees are encouraged to contribute to.  Posts don't have to be about advertising, they can be movie review, thoughts about life, restaurant review or anything else we can imagine.  Mainly to show our current and potential clients the variety of personalities and thinking at the office.  Our office is filled with unique people and minds, we want to share that. 

I've never been a fan of sharing my writing with the public, but that's the point of this blog and I'm supposed to try something new everyday right?  

Well yesterday one of my posts was posted to the ASO blog.  It's my Sweet Georgia's Juke Joint review, cleaned up for the work and business environment.  Check it out.  Check out some of the other post, check out our agency site.  Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment